What I write
...and what I've written
- Web Content and E-mail Marketing for Hoffman Academy of Music
- Champion of the Seventh Age, MG fantasy
- Artificial Flowers, YA historical fantasy
- Earthcrosser, MG science fiction
- A Not-So-Shocking Story, personal anecdote in BYU Magazine, Spring 2001 issue.
- I Had Trouble in Getting My P, H, and D, an epic poem printed in The Journal of Irreproducible Results, Volume 50 No. 6, August 2009.
- Unequal Gravitational Attraction Based on Jelly and Random Carpet Sample, in The Journal of Irreproducible Results Volume 50 No. 4, 2007.
- Revolutionary Alarm Clock, an amusing anecdote published in BYU Magazine, Fall 2007 issue.
- A Saucepan Under Observation Never Reaches a Phase Transition, the first of a series of articles entitled Commonly Held but Seldom Tested Beliefs reprinted from The Journal of Extraneous Scientific Topics in The Journal of Irreproducible Results March 2005, Volume 49, No. 2
- Rumpelstiltskin Does Cold Fusion, printed in The Leading Edge March 2000, Issue 39
- Poesy, a clever scientific parody of Robert Burn's "My Love is Like a Red Red Rose," printed in Science News March 1, 1997, Volume 151, No. 9
Sold but Not Printed
- Gifts of the Gospel, a religious historical anecdote bought by Friend magazine in Nov 2007.
- The Journal of Extraneous Scientific Topics (JEST) A science humor magazine printed bi-monthly from June 1993 to November 1996. Back issues still available on request. Click here for sample articles, cartoons, and poems from JEST.
- Memories of Jan Marie Peterson Barnhurst A life history, a compilation of collected memories from friends, neighbors, and relatives, and a record of the passing of Jan Barnhurst, my friend who died of cancer in September 2006.
Last Update October 2013